The HSvu-app (HighScore View) displays all kinds of X-ray diffraction scans in various formats.
Additionally it shows and reports all details from an X-ray diffraction analysis
performed by the HighScore analysis software from PANalytical (proprietary .HPF format).
Experience the power and ease-of-use of HighScore with HSvu:
- use six different graphical views for references, single and multiple scans, quantifications and 3-dimensional graphs
- pan and zoom-in for details like you do with HighScore
- get a complete overview on measurement conditions, scans, peaks, profiles and crystal structure data
- switch easily between graphics and textual information
- unravel the parameters used in a diffraction analysis and its history
- create reports covering either pieces or the complete diffraction document
HSvu is a display or viewing app.
It shows existing data, but it doesn't perform an analysis nor does it change data.
The following file formats are supported:
- PANalytical .HPF (proprietary HighScore document)
- PANalytical scans ( .XRDML)
- PANalytical ( .2Dint), ASCII format integrated from a 2D area detector
- ASD Inc. binary spectrum ( .ASD)
- Philips binary scans ( .RD), ( .SD), ( .FP), ASCCI ( .UDF), ASCII( .LIS)
- Bruker binary scans ( .RAW) versions 1, 2, 3 and 4
- ASCII scans ( .LST), ( .UXD), ( .XDD)
- Crystallographic information file: ( .CIF)
- General ASCII scan X-Y(-Z) table ( .ASC)
- DBW-Rietveld ASCII scan ( .RFL)
- GSAS ASCII scans ( .RAW), ( .XRA)
- ICDD PD3 ASCII scan ( .PD3)
- JCAMP ASCII scan ( .JDX or .JCP)
- LH-Rietveld ASCII scan ( .LHP)
- MDI ASCII scan ( .MDI)
- Rigaku ASCII scan ( .ASC), ( .FI),( .RAS), binary scan ( .RAW)
- Scintag binary scan ( .RAW)
- Seifert ASCII scan ( .ASC)
- Shimadzu binary scan ( .RAW)
- Skrowonek UDS2 ASCII scan ( .UDS)
- Stoe CSD-PROFAN ASCII scan ( .PRO),( .DAT), binary scan ( .RAW)
- Thermo Scientifique (ARL) scan ( .XML)
- ASD Inc. binary spectrum (.ASD)
- HSvu requires high processing power and a large memory. The data file size handled by HSvu is limited by the device capabilities and its performance.
For a proper operation at least an A6 chipset, as present in the iPhone 5, is recommended. More recent devices with a 64-bit processor (like the A7 chipset) provide a very smooth user experience.
- To compare several scans you must insert them into a document in HSvu.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
HSvu is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
HSvu (version 1.0.6) has a file size of 98.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 26 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.